Anise - Latin name: Pimpinella anisum.
1-Digestive discomfort support Anise seed is known to aid digestion and to have an antispasmodic effect. Anise has been used to nourish and support digestive processes. As a personal opinion massage the belly with a few drop of anise essential oil is the best after a big meal and discomfort.
2-Respiratory Support Another fantastic use of Anise oil is for an occasionally cough due to a cold or the flu. The sharp properties of Anise appear to decrease the viscosity of mucus.
3-The unique aroma The Anise seeds and essential oils aroma is warm, radiant, spicy, herbaceous and sweet. The aroma is very unique and very easy to recognize.
4-Anise has emotional and energetic qualities Anise essential oil aroma has an emotionally warming effect in people. This unique oil boots and comforts the mind. As well can help people who are shy to open up.
5-Menstrual dysfunctions support It has been found that in cases of amenorrhoea and dysmenorrhea, Anise essential oil may helps menstrual flow and alive discomfort. It is not recommended for woman who experience heavy bleeding.
- Aromatherapy: An A-Z, Patricia Davis
- Aromatherapy Workbook, Shirley Price
- Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide, Kathi Keville
- Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, Shirley Price
- Subtle Aromatherapy, Patricia Davis
- Aromatherapy for Common Ailments, Shirley Price
- Essential Oil Safety, Robert Tisserand (second edition)
- Aromatherapy: A Lifetime Guide to Healing with Essential Oils, Valerie Cooksley (most recent edition)
- The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, Salvatore Battaglia (most recent edition)
- The Basic Chemistry of Aromatherapeutic Essential Oil, Joy Bowles
- Aromatherapy For Healing The Spirit, Gabriel Mojay
- Earthly Bodies and Heavenly Hair, Dina Falconi
- Clinical Aromatherapy, Jane Buckle
- Essential Living, Andrea Butje (yup, that would be me!)
- The Heart of Aromatherapy, Andrea Butje (and yes me again!)
#anise #blog #Aromatherapy #information #essentialoils #aipessentialoils #etsyblog #organicproduts #supportsmallbusiness