I enjoy making my own homemade cleaning products! They are healthy, inexpensive and I am familiar with all the ingredients I used to make them.
Here is my favorite recipe:
Spray-on oven inside and outside, refrigerator, glass surfaces, windows, objects, kitchen counters, and bathroom surfaces.
What do you need?
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) water
- 1 tsp organic white vinegar
- 2 oz (60 ml) spray bottle
- 5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
How to make it
- Add the water to the spray bottle
- Add the vinegar
- Add the essential oils
- Close tightly
- Shake it well before used
Because is all natural zero preservatives I recommended every few weeks make it again!
#SprayCleaner #aromatherapy #no-preservatives #homemade #aipessentialoils #DIY #recipe